Saturday, October 9, 2010

Checking In

Not much going on during this IF break so that is why I haven't written anything in awhile. I have gotten so caught up in life that I literally caught myself wondering what cycle day I was on today & didn't have a clue. So I pulled out the calendar, counted the days & discovered today is CD 29 so AF should be right around the corner. It has been so nice not keeping track of things this past month & it is amazing to me how fast the month of Sept has flown by.

Can't believe that Halloween is right around the corner!? The first weekend in Nov I am flying to WI to see my sister & her family, then Thanksgiving follows a few weeks after that where my family will be making the trip to KC & I will be cooking for us all, then in the middle of Dec we should be starting things up for IVF #2 & Christmas will follow shortly after. With all that going on, the time is going to fly by - which is good!

I feel like taking a break was definitely a good thing to do & I am actually looking forward to returning to the "IVF World" in a couple of months & hopeful for all the possibilities it has to offer.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I have to agree that breaks are sometimes sanity savers, even if we didn't originally plan on taking one. I can't believe I'm 6 months into mine already. I'm glad you've been able to enjoy yours so far. On a side note...where in WI are you headed?

Heather said...

Hi Rachael - my sister lives in Appleton, WI. I usually fly into Milwaulkee on Southwest & then drive. It is so much cheaper doing it that way! Are you in WI as well?

Dandle Dreams said...

My September went quickly too, and I need to pull out the calendar to see that I am at... CD24. And let this be the last Halloween before you get your baby bump.