Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays


LOL - I saw this picture & cracked up so I just had to post it :)

For those of you who aren't familiar with what the pic is, it is an X-ray from an HSG procedure. Something that those of us who suffer with IF has done at one time or another. Actually, I am having one done in a couple of weeks.

Oh joy - I can hardly wait to get to lie on yet another exam table with my legs put into stirrups yet again & have a speculum shoved into my "hoo hoo" while a catheter is pushed through my cervix, contrast is injected into my uterus & x-ray's are taken. Sounds awesome doesn't it?? And when it is all done I get to lay there on the exam table until I have recovered from the severe cramping caused by the contrast swirling around in my uterus & fallopian tubes. Wow - I can hardly contain my excitement to get this fabulous procedure done!!!

All humor aside, I did just want to take a minute to wish all of you who read & follow this blog a very Merry Christmas & here's hoping we ALL get our BFP's in the New Year! Thanks to you all for the kind comments & words of encouragement that I have received on this blog throughout the year as well as on www.thebump.com! You ladies are awesome & I wish you nothing but the best in 2011 :)

No comments: