Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CD 1 - here.we.go

Today is CD 1. So you know what that means - time to get another cycle started :)

I called my NP to let her know AF has made her appearance & she sent me the calendar for our FET cycle. If everything goes as planned, we are looking to do the transfer on June 21st. That seems SO far away to me but I am sure the time will fly by - at least I am hoping it does!?

So here is the timeline:
5/3: start BCP
5/19: start Lupron injections
5/24: last BCP & continue Lupron
5/31: suppression check
6/3: start Estrogen patches
6/14: uterine lining check
6/15: last Lupron injection & begin Progesterone
6/21: transfer day :)

So let the mood swings, the headaches, the hot flashes, the night sweats, the irritableness & the "Lupron Fog" begin. Because this time.....this time we are going to kick IF's ass :)

3 comments:

Cori said...

Let the ass kicking begin!
You are my hero, btw. Your attitude and strength just rock.

LCSween said...

woohoo!!! let's get it started!

Michelle said...

This is IT!! SO excited!