Monday, January 30, 2012

Small Setback

So there has been a small setback with our donor egg consult. Shane told me this past weekend that he is unable to come to the appointment with me on Thursday due to a work conflict so we unfortunately had to reschedule :(

Looks like the new consult date will be Monday, Feb 20th. I was pleasantly surprised to hear they still had Feb appointments available as I was guessing it would be March before we could get it. So, the hubby & I are both taking the day off so we can go to H&R Block to get our taxes done, have a little lunch & then going to our consult. Might as well make a day of it!

So we wait just a few more weeks...

Update 2/2: Due to a work conflict, I had to reschedule our appointment yet again :( Now the consult is pushed back even further....March 19th! Ugh - seems so far away. I guess we have waited all our married life so what is 6 more weeks in the grand scheme of things, right?!?

2 comments:

Dandle Dreams said...

Good luck with everything. I hope March comes quickly.

Cori said...

I don't like waiting.....hope you're doing well, though. Hurry up March!