As I was reading through all the blogs I follow, I noticed I had been tagged by Scubagirl over at "Living With IF" to join her in a fun, little game going around "blog world". I enjoy taking part in these "getting to know you" games so thank you Scubagirl for "tagging" me :)
Here are the tagging rules:
1) post the rules
2) answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you
3) create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag
4) tag as many people as you like & link them to your post
5) let them know they have been tagged
And here are the questions Scubagirl has asked me to answer:
1. Where is your most favorite place that you have traveled? I have traveled to a lot of places within the US but I must say that Charleston, SC is my absolute favorite. I love the history & architecture of the city, love how close it is to the beach, love the food & the southern people.
2. What is your favorite food? Mexican. I think I could eat it everyday. For a snack, I love popcorn.
3. Who cooks at home? I do all the cooking. I love to cook/bake & find it a huge stress reliever. I'm a little "weird" about my kitchen though. My husband knows the kitchen is "hands off" & he is not to come in & bother me when I am cooking or baking. Can you say control freak??
4. How often do you go out to eat? Usually 1-2 times/week.
5. What is your most favorite movie of all time? Shawshank Redemption. I think I have seen it 25 times & love it each & every time.
6. Cat or dog? Dog - preferably English Bulldogs :)
7. What flowers were in your wedding bouquet? red parrot tulips & black magic roses
8. How many of the 50 states have you been to? 25
9. What decorations do you have on the walls of your bedroom? a 46" flat screen TV, a couple of pictures & wall sconces.
10. Where did you go on your honeymoon? a bed & breakfast in the Black Hills of South Dakota
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? LOVE KU basketball
So here are the questions YOU get to answer:
1) What is your favorite TV show(s)?
2) If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3) What is your idea of a fun, romantic date night with the hubby?
4) Do you have a "bucket list"? If so, what is one of the things on it you have completed thus far?
5) What is your favorite season?
6) What is your biggest pet peeve?
7) Do you have a favorite book you have read?
8) Do you have any pets?
9) What is your favorite candy?
10) What 3 things would you take if you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island & why?
11) How long have you been blogging & why did you start?
The blogs I am tagging are:
Amanda @ From Here to Maternity
Cori @ Mommy's Outlet
Jen @ Tales of the Trustems
Casey @ This Modern Love
Chrissy @ Trying To Get A Bun In My Oven
(No worries if you don't get time or want to do this :)