Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

New holiday & a new exchange over on the Infertility forum at www.thebump.com. We were to make/send Valentine cards to the lovely ladies who signed up to participate in the exchange & in return we would be getting a Valentine card from them. There were 35+ girls who signed up so there were to be LOTS of cards coming in the mail! These are the cards I made for the girls:


Since the penguin has been kind of a "mascot" over on the forum (due to the journey & length of time it takes for penguins to produce a baby penguin) I thought it might be fun to incorporate them into a Valentine card. I think they turned out really cute - if I do say so myself :)

All this week I have been receiving cards from ladies all over the US. It has been so much fun opening the mailbox everyday & seeing all the cards addressed to me! Even more fun opening them to find little "treats" inside & cute messages! Here are some of the cards I have received so far:

Such a cute & fun exchange this has been! These ladies are awesome & have been SO supportive! Thank you to all & Happy Valentine's Day :)

1 comment:

Desiree said...

That is so cool! Your board on the bump is so much more connected than mine was! You're so lucky to have such a great support group!