Saturday, April 10, 2010

Triggered

This morning I had my CD 10 US & we were surprised to find out that the right ovary had 3 follicles measuring 18-20mm. I thought for sure I had a few more days of injections before I would be ready to trigger!? There were a couple of small follicles growing on the left which the RE found odd but not concerning. So, with those measurements he told me to go ahead & trigger tonight & we will do the IUI Monday morning. But since the hubby wasn't going to be able to make it to the appt on Monday morning our RE bumped the time up for us. I am to trigger this morning & do the IUI tomorrow (Sun) morning followed by intercourse Sunday night.

So, after the appt we went home so I could give myself the last injection for this cycle of Ovidrel & then we headed to breakfast at our favorite place - Mom's Kitchen in Olathe - for some awesome food.

Hoping the Ovidrel does it's job & that we time all this just right!?

No comments: