Tested this morning & this is what it showed:
Nice, huh? Beta was 3 so just one more month of disappointment, sadness & frustration to add to the list :(
I have decided to do one more month of injectables - only because I still have $300 worth of medication in my refrigerator to use. If I end up with a "BFN" this next round then I am calling it quits with the injectables route. I will then be scheduling an appt with the RE to discuss what the next step should be. Going to gather all the info on IVF & the cost that comes with it & then we will make a decision.
I do know that whatever we decide, it will be a final decision. I will be turning 38 in August & honestly, I just don't know how much longer I can keep doing this - mentally & physically!?!
So with that said, Cycle #16 - here we go...