Tuesday, July 20, 2010

IUI #5 - fail

The 2 week wait has finally come to an end. So this morning I gear up for the monthly POAS-ceremony & I get another negative test :( I'm not suprised. In a way I am sad & disappointed & frustrated that 20 million sperm can not manage to fertilize the eggs in my 5 mature follicles but I am also excited....excited to be done with injectables & moving forward with the IVF process.

I have my appointment tomorrow with my RE to discuss the IVF option & all it entails. Sounds like I won't have to take any time off & we can go ahead & proceed with the IVF this cycle - whenever AF decides to show up, which according to the calendar should be Thursday!? Will know a lot more after the appointment tomorrow so I will post again when I know more.

Thanks to you all for your continued support, thoughts & prayers! I appreciate them all!

No comments: