Regardless of what happens at next week's ultrasound, for today I am 6 weeks pregnant & I wanted to be sure to document it.
A lot of you have been emailing, texting or sending me messages on FB as to how I am feeling & I thank you for being concerned & checking in. So far:
- the DD's are back!! My boobs are crazy plump & extremely sore & I really wish I could go bra-less at work.
- around 4pm everyday I am beyond exhausted & have taken a late afternoon nap for the last week now.
- I am getting up no less than 3x's to pee during the night & I pee all. day. long. I'm a lean, mean, peeing machine.
- I feel slightly queasy right when I wake up, around 10am & again around 5pm. As long as I eat I feel fine.
- my gums seem to be super sensitive all of a sudden & bleed quite often when I floss. Weird...
- I am snappy, cranky, super emotional - you name it & I am feeling it. My husband is scared :)
- I am feeling mild cramping almost daily & praying it is normal.
- I have started doing my weekly acupuncture appt's again & am loving them.
That's about it. I'm not going to complain because I am so very blessed to be where I am & am hoping we will continue to be blessed going into next week. I continue to take the Estradiol, Lovenox injections, progesterone injections & suppositories, Estrogen patches, baby aspirin & of course the prenatal vitamins & folic acid. A lot of these will be discontinued when I finish the 1st trimester so crossing my fingers I will get there!
Please, please, please keep those prayers coming!!!