Sunday, October 9, 2011

Delivery

These beautiful roses were sent to me last week by an old high school friend of mine whom I haven't seen in over 20 years. Sonia & I were good friends back in the day & spent a lot of time running around with our mutual friend Heather. Unfortunately, after I graduated we lost touch but a few years ago we reconnected on Facebook.

Back in April she found out about our struggles with infertility & she ended up sharing her own story of how she too struggled with IF, went through IVF & now has 2 IVF babies :) I gave her the link to this blog back then & she has been following our story ever since. She has been a wonderful friend, so very supportive & I am very thankful for that.

This beautiful bouquet arrived in the mail a few days after I found out I was pregnant & she has been rooting & praying for me ever since. They truly brightened my day & I just wanted to share....


Thank you SO very much Sonia! Your act of kindness means more to me than you will ever know :)

No comments: