Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2 post ER

The update this morning was all 11 embies are still growing strong so that was wonderful news to hear!

I did end up staying home from work today. Just not feeling 100% yet. Honestly, I feel like shit. I don't remember feeling this bad last time but the NP reminded me today that I had twice as many eggs removed than last time plus I had the problem with the pain meds in recovery so I will feel worse. It almost feels like I have the flu - no energy, achy, no appetite & my tummy feels like I have done 1000 sit-ups = super sore!

I am to start the PIO shots in the butt today. Was going to risk having the hubby do them this morning but when he asked "so I get the needle through the skin, then continue to push it all the way in & then push the medicine in?" I was like "awww hell no"! God bless him. My neighbor Julie is a labor/delivery nurse so I will wait until she gets home. That way she can show Shane the correct way to do it. Wish us both luck...

3 comments:

Dandle Dreams said...

Great news! Eleven thriving embies. They'll be able to take their pick of the bunch in a few days. How many are you putting back?

LCSween said...

Yay for all those embies!!

GL with those PIO and I hope you start feeling better soon. I was super sore after my ER too and the heating pad was my best friend.

suhair said...

Woo hoo! Great embie count! It's always a good idea to have a demo for the guys ;)